La Vie en Langues is a new company that teaches French and Spanish to people of every age, but especially to children – starting at around 15 months old until 8 years. This happens in nurseries, schools, private tuition and after school clubs. Adult brush ups are also available and there are plans for classroom teaching including art and craft sessions and cooking. La Vie en Langues is a really fun way to learn languages.
Teaching a second language to children has LOADS of benefits.
- Children do better at school
- It improves their self-esteem
- They think more creatively
- It teaches them problem solving skills
- They have better speaking skills
- It gives them an understanding of other cultures
Whiteacres created the logo, stationery and an image library. A leaflet and website are currently in progress.