Back to school offer!
brought to you by Jackdaw and Whiteacres
Do you need a new business image? Perhaps you're a start up or maybe you feel that everything needs a new look.
This is just what you need to help you appeal to and reach your ideal audience - and we can get going right away.
This is what’s included:
Your new logo
- Consultation (by phone, in person, email, Zoom - you don't need to be in the same country)
- Concept Creation - 3 ideas to choose from and discuss
- Your logo (+ sub marks) in various colour ways as suitable for print and web use
- Your logo supplied as png, jpeg and pdf
- Your profile image for Facebook and Twitter
- Your style guide so that you can use your new logo (and colours and fonts and submarks) everywhere else yourself.
Your new website
- a five page website (designed by Amy and built by Jackie) that doesn’t just look lovely but actually works perfectly the way you need it to.
- a firewall installed and configured to keep your site safe from hackers
- backup software installed so that if the worst happens you can always get your site backup
- the site built following the latest Google best practice guidelines to get you going on your journey towards a page 1 ranking
- the site built using tried and tested UX techniques to maximise your conversion rate
- 60 days' post implementation support while you get used to looking after your new site
- one year's web hosting
- one new .uk domain name In addition to this, if you know what your target keyword phrases are, Jackie can incorporate them into the site for you.
All you will need to supply are photos and copy.
The full cost for this is £1200 (a saving of £300)
Payment options are available.
WHO IS AMY PURDIE?
Amy Purdie is the founder of Whiteacres (where you are now) she can help your business become irresistible to your ideal clients so that they can’t wait to work with you.
Amy has been enjoying designing logos, brand identities, illustration, print work and websites since graduating in 2007, and took the jump to self employment in 2010 fuelled by redundancy after the birth of her first child. She hasn't looked back.
She loves feeding from the passion and enthusiasm which her clients have for their businesses, to help her create something special which creates connections between them and their clients.
When she's not helping businesses look the best they possibly can, Amy loves camping in her bell tent with her children, baking (and eating) cake and drinking copious cups of tea and "real" coffee.
WHO IS JACKIE LATHAM?
Jackie is the founder and owner of Jackdaw Web Design, and has worked in IT since before Windows was a twinkle in Bill Gates’ eye.
She's been in IT for her whole career, starting as a COBOL programmer with the DHSS in 1986, then joining British Airways after a short stint at Newcastle University.
While at BA, she ran the team which looked after the corporate intranet - a large website with over 50,000 regular users, and many webapps from payroll to cabin crew check-in.
Jackie started building websites on a part-time basis in 2013, so when she took voluntary redundancy in 2015 it was a logical step to becoming a full time web designer, so Jackdaw Web Design was born.