- Consultation (by phone, in person, email, Zoom - you don't need to be in the same country)
- Concept Creation - 3 ideas to choose from and discuss
- Your logo and submark in various colourways as suitable for print and web use
- Your logo and submark supplied as png, jpeg, pdf, ai and eps
- Your profile image for Facebook and Twitter
- 8 x social media templates for Canva
- Brand Style Sheet so you know which colours and fonts to use
- Video explaining your files
- Video explaining how to use your templates
£850 (around $990 USD.)
Payment options 2 x £425 / 3 x £288 / 4 x 217.50 / 5 x £175 / 6 x £146
First payment required prior to work beginning. Payments collected monthly by Direct Debit.
Amy is a creative master of her craft, from the very first meeting about the concepts for my logo she strove to get to know my very core so she could come up with designs which would say everything about my personality before you met me. Amy took steps to immerse herself in my world to make the logo as brilliant and unique as absolutely possible. At every stage the consultation was a delight. I cannot recommend Amy highly enough for her graphic design work and when you tie that in with the fact that she is utterly delightful to deal with, quirky, warm and always thoroughly cheerful it makes the process of business an absolute joy and pleasure.- Mandy, Mandy Charlton Photographer
What else can I help you with?
DESIGN FOR PRINT
If it can be printed, I can design it!
DESIGN FOR WEB
Social Media graphics
Images for your website/ blog/ Etsy etc...
There are so many reasons why you might need illustration for your business, children's book or product range. Illustration can really help you to stand out from the crowd or to explain something with clarity.
Amy is one of the best designers I've come across, her work ethics are superb, the quality of her work is fantastic.- Paul, Wakefield Group
I can guarantee Amy will certainly over deliver on every project. I'm a very happy customer and would recommend Amy and Whiteacres design to anyone. Thanks Amy.